Friday 7 March 2014

Finishing off our paintings

We finished off our 'shocked paintings' today and they looked great. I just finished reading Uncanny and I've put together some writing/research ideas for the book which I'll put up on TPT on the weekend.



As I was driving to work this morning, I noticed that a local art gallery on Humffray Street has been wrapping nearby power poles with blankets to protect them from Ballarat's winter chill. They also dressed some nearby bollards with wooly caps and I think....bibs?


There are lots of butterflies and moths around at the moment ( attracted by the dying potato plants next door?) and my early years kids have been running around the school grounds with butterfly nets and bug catchers. They caught a beauty today and were a bit cross when I made them let it go at the end of the day.






No comments:

Post a Comment