Thursday 4 August 2016

Mid-term review

This morning with a number of principal colleagues I had my mid-term principal development review. We discussed the progress we were making on our AIPs. We were hosted by Buninyong Primary School ( photo below) We met in their conference room which is the refurbished Buninyong Gaol ( 1850s) which is on their school grounds.(photo below)


Back at school at lunchtime the older children started work on their 'cold war' model aircraft while my grade 3 girl started her Dream bottle model. 

Alison who filled in for me this afternoon worked with my grade 2 girl on her zebra. A treat for her after writing her 'Zeebee the Zebra' story.

The box said suitable for ages 5+! I'd love to see a five year old do this!!! Not finished yet!
Last night I worked on a sample of a Spy journal which the kids are starting today.




Today we also finished some BFG pop up scenes.


No comments:

Post a Comment