Saturday 12 November 2016

Beauty and the Beast

We lost power yesterday while I was living the high life on my show day holiday and the security people ( Sectrol) came out ( lucky I was up at school working on a Saturday morning) because the alarm was playing up and they gave it a service and replaced its battery. 

I have 80% finished my Sherlock Holmes unit. It's going to be a big one and I also made a work sample ( you might have noticed I always,time permitting make work samples) of an art task for Beauty and the Beast, my grade 2 girl's next fairy tale. I wanted something that could show the beast's face turn into the prince's face. I've seen something like it before involving a tab you pull but I couldn't find a template or a sample online.
I decided to use the concertina picture idea I've used before with calendar pictures. It worked out well. Photos below.




The copy of the 2002, BBC Hound of the Baskervilles with Richard Roxburgh as Holmes arrived yesterday. If you can get a copy, I recommend it because it is the best. I had to get mine from the US via Amazon. It doesn't work on TV but I'll watch it tonight on my laptop.



No comments:

Post a Comment