Wednesday 4 March 2015

Misty

Lovely day today. We had our financial audit today.( First one in 5 years!) 
It was great to pass with flying colors thanks largely to our clerical person, Heather.

I don't normally do this but I must say that the food we had tonight at Fu Man Lu was the best Asian food I've had in ages!

Recommended Reads

50 books that every child should read by 16

Sainsbury's conducted a survey of 2,000 readers to find 50 books every kid should before they turn 16. The attachment will take you to a gallery of books to look through. ( The only ones I haven't personally read are The Hunger Games and Carries War.) all of the others suitable for primary age children except The Magicians Nephew I've read to students as serials at Glen Park ( I'd also add a few more)

http://www.essentialkids.com.au/photogallery/entertaining-kids/parenting-and-childrens-books/50-books-that-every-child-should-read-by-16-20150303-3rdry.html

No comments:

Post a Comment