Tuesday 16 July 2013

Back to school

Today my students finished off their lift the flap pictures of King Kong to complete the unit. I have also set up our science table for a science exploration on electricity. The children will have certain tasks to complete but also lots of time to explore and experiment on their own with all of the electrical equipment I've provided. I have also downloaded some great apps for them to explore and they will have their iPads with them while they are working to record their findings and observations. I have started reading The Wolves of Willoughby Chase ( I discovered today that the whole movie is available to watch on YouTube which is great. I used a Q R Code app to make a link to the movie so the students can watch segments of the movie while I read the book) I've also started reading The Dolls House which the kids seem to really like.



No comments:

Post a Comment