Monday 22 July 2013

Picnic At Hanging Rock

This is a Blooms Taxonomy literature unit for the Australian gothic classic by Joan Lindsay, Picnic at Hanging Rock. This atmospheric mystery tale (or is it a whodunit or a science fiction story?) is enhanced by the moody Australian cinema classic available on DVD.This unit has been developed for a student who is currenly reading it and enjoying it.(The version she is reading, shown on the left is part of a series of Australian classics packaged as classy hardbacks for modern readers by Penguin and includes Seven Little Australians and Playing Beattie Bow among others)  Every morning she updates me on what is happening in the story. This morning she  informed me that one of the girls has been found alive. (I'm not sure if she realises that I've read it...a number of times.)

Click HERE to be taken to my TPT store.

No comments:

Post a Comment