Wednesday 3 July 2013

Up to date

I just finished 4 busy days up at work getting up to date with administration and planning for next term.
I completed our eSmart Implementation plan (Cybersafety) and will work on our Cybersafety policy. I also updated our school improvement plan, my Principal Performance Plan, updated OHS documentation, ( but always more to do in that area) organised 2 important Professional Learning days for semester 2 and developed my AusVELS implementation plan. I also did some purchasing of storage containers and re-organised some of our kits and construction material.We had the carpet cleaned ( photo below)and our air conditioners serviced. Have completed a number of maths units ( I will also use some iSURF maths units. Check my followers for a link to their TPT site) and 2 literature units that will be posted on Teachers Pay Teachers soon. I only have some more reorganisation in the school library and some work to do on the iPads and then I can put my feet up and catch up on some reading.It is a bit soggy and windy so far these holidays but then again it is winter.( refer to the photos I took this morning of a soggy sheep and the mist that rolled in)
Oh by the way, I noticed I've passed 4000 views- thanks.





No comments:

Post a Comment