Tuesday 17 November 2015

Curriculum Day

I was supposed to go to Melbourne today for a Critical Agenda's writing PD but it was cancelled because of too few participants. Unfortunately they didn't give me much advance notice so I couldn't cancel the curriculum day.
 I went to school as normal and compiled my community newsletter. ( below) I won't print and distribute it yet in case I get some late breaking news! 

We got the reports set up and I thought about starting them this afternoon but it is still too soon for me, I'll start my end of year testing first. This afternoon I started my unit for 'Doll Bones'.
I stopped off this morning and took photos of the Myer windows. Their theme today is based on the story 'Santa and the Three Bears'.




Installing he reindeer.

No comments:

Post a Comment