Saturday 20 August 2016

New displays

I popped up to work this morning to clean and organise for next week. We have some new units starting so I had new displays to put up ( Beyond the Deepwoods, Northern Lights, Leviathan, Heidi and Australian money for maths.) Next week I'll organise a display for a science unit on weather.
On my way to school I was listening to ABC radio and heard Hillary Harper interview the Guardian's Children's Book Editor (Julia Eccelshare) which was really interesting. It was good to hear them praise Phillip Pullman and Northern Lights and lots of other books we have studied. It was also good to hear them talk about the importance of reading allowed to children.



New displays 

Samples of Kidnapped art and completed work from The Spy Who Came in From the Cold ( story map and application form for the British Secret Service) 
Ballarat Alley #3


No comments:

Post a Comment