Monday 18 July 2016

Pop-up graphs and more

Beautiful sunrise today after a week of rain and snow.

I completed a sample pop-up bar graph for favourite Roald Dahl characters ( Charlie Bucket was the favourite) 
Images below:
Ruling up the graph with the axis on the fold line.
Collecting data and cutting the graph bars
Adding images of the characters and gluing the graph  onto a cardboard cover.

My grade 2 student was making fraction models.

My grade 6 kids are completing Moonfleet tasks including their ship in a bottle and charcoal ship pictures .
I gave out warm beanies today ( in a school like Glen Park they are just as important as sun hats ( which we also provide) in the summer.
My grade 3 girl also created a fantastic Gigantor picture for her anime poster.


No comments:

Post a Comment