Saturday 16 July 2016

New look website up and running

Thanks to Cherie and her team and Steve for finishing up our new look website and getting it up online. Check up on it and tell us what you think. 
I added some news items this morning when I went up to school and also a new blog category called 'Only at Glen Park' but I think I missed a step.....I'm sure Cherie will be able to fix it up. 
I cleaned and organised for next week and also completed (about 90%) of a unit for The Spy Who Came in from the Cold. (The kids loved 39 Steps and The Riddle of the Sands a few years ago) I've been looking for a James Bond that I could read as a serial but haven't been able to find one. So we will have a 2 week spy theme next month which is always fun.
Below are some screenshots of the new look Glen Park website.





No comments:

Post a Comment