Saturday 24 August 2013

TPT Update


Over the last few weeks I’ve placed a number of classic Literature unit plans on TPT. Most of them are free (Yes, I can’t believe it either!) so click onto my TPT site and download away. There works were all written and or published between 1949-59. Many of them are best sellers, award winners and many have been made into movies. All of them are in print and can be bought online or from good (not bad!) bookstores. I have ‘road tested’ all of these units either this year or recently with students from grade 4 to 6. All of the books have been enjoyed (I wouldn’t bother with them if they weren’t) by the children and me!

Books include; The Dolls House, The Wolves of Willoughby Chase, (Links already posted for them) The Rescuers, Little Old Mrs. Pepperpot, 101 Dalmatians, Tom’s Midnight Garden, Marianne Dreams and Bedknob and Broomstick.
To go to my TPT shop, click HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment