Monday 19 August 2013

Icy pond reflection picture

The last of our winter art activities was finished today. It was an idea I saw on Pinterest. The idea is to show a mirror image reflection on a frozen pond ( similar to a scene in the animated 101 Dalmatians movie) of trees or a snow man or something wintry. I picked a good day to do this as it snowed this afternoon when I was off home. ( sleety snow) Sadly the kids missed it but we might still have another snow day they can enjoy at school. I started reading Dracula as a serial this morning and the kids are really getting into it. I wonder what they'll think of the old Bela Lugosi movie. I'm sure it will look very tame next to the vampire movies they've probably seen on TV. Over 6000 views notched up this week. Thanks to all of you who have checked out the blog. Feel free to leave comments.



No comments:

Post a Comment