Monday 11 May 2015

NAPLAN tomorrow

NAPLAN testing starts tomorrow. That crept up on me but the kids have done some practice work leading up to it just to get used to Coloring in little bubbles and working to a set time. Tomorrow is writing and language conventions.
We just finished Jurassic Park ( the ending is different to the movie) and tomorrow I'll finish off Paddington before starting The Fall of the House of Usher. 
I've spent the last few days preparing some art responses for the book and I've found some good movie versions for Poe books on YouTube ( Premature Burial, Tell Tale Heart and The Fall of the House of Usher)

Interesting personal opinion on NAPLAN writing from today's Age
http://www.theage.com.au/national/education/naplan-does-not-have-the-write-stuff-20150510-1my643.html

Kookaburra and cow this morning.
My student teachers Belle and Stacey did ball handling work with the kids today.

No comments:

Post a Comment