Friday 9 October 2015

Halloween

We don't celebrate Halloween in Australia (although the confectionary companies, big supermarkets and importers of plastic rubbish from China would like us to) but I know my US readers will be gearing up for that in the coming weeks.
 I have quite a lot of units in my TPT store that you might be interested in. (I've just about finished a unit for Carbonel but that won't be ready for this year. I always teach my TPT units before I sell them to make sure they work).
Below is a list of some of my horror related units. Some of them are free, all of them are affordable and have been taught and enjoyed.
My store can be found using the link below.
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Learning-With-Literature

 
Halloween Friendly Literature and craft units on Learning With Literature.
 
Bedknob and Broomstick - FREE
Children's Gothic Literature (Featuring A series of Unfortunate Events) FREE
Classic Horror (Featuring Dracula, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde and Frankenstein) $3.00
Harry Potter Books 1 and 2 (Great value) $5.00
Classic Art and Craft (Great value) $2.00
 
King Kong $2.00 (Works well with the 1930s movie)
NEW Tales of Terror (Includes the works of Edgar Allan Poe, The Picture of Dorian Grey and more) Great value at $5.00
 
The Curse of the Mummy (by Margaret Clark) FREE
NEW The Ghost of Thomas Kempe $3.00
 
The Invisible Man and the Time Machine (Great value at $2.00)
The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (My best seller at Halloween and still only $2.00)
 
The Phantom of the Opera (This year only for FREE)
The Woman in Black (Great for secondary students) $5.00
 
Check out one of the free ones and come back and buy one...or two!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment