Friday 13 September 2013

Happy Principal's Day

Apparently it was Principal's Day today. I got a phone call from a good colleague of mine, Andrew Harrison from Pentland Primary School who rang this morning to wish me a happy day.
It was my student teacher, Leah's last day today. It was great to have her here. Excellent student teachers like her restore my faith in the future of teaching in our state primary schools.
Students today finished off their Frankenstein faces which were put on the front door ( refer photos) I have started reading Margaret Clark's The Curse of the Mummy this week and we will be working on that book during our last week of term 3. The unit plan for this book can be found on TPT and can be downloaded for free) My grade 3 students have finished work on bushrangers and we are finishing the term with a unit I have created based on the Original Jonny Quest cartoons. Early Years students will be starting a unit on big books starting with ' Fire at the Grand'.





No comments:

Post a Comment