Wednesday 25 September 2013

The Incredible Adventures of Professor Branestawm

As promised here is a link to my literature unit (which I'll be using next term) based on the first of Norman Hunter's Professor Branestawm books.
Click HERE to check it out on TPT. If you want to check out all the units I've have (free and modestly priced) then check out my Pinterest Board HERE.
If you haven't checked out Pinterest before then have a look. I have found some fantastic ideas on there especially for art which has been a real focus for me at Glen Park this year. There are also loads of great science ideas as well
PS As noted by a colleague looking at my previous post, my store room is a bit of a mess. Thanks for pointing that out! You are missing the point. The point is that it is awesome to have a possum in my store room! And he/she made the mess in there not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment