Friday 28 July 2017

Too crook for school

Well..... I've been crook all week ( in fact I think I've had this cold since May!) I don't normally get colds and this is hanging on. If I wasn't in a one teacher school I would have taken the last few days off. Thankfully it's the weekend so I'm not going up to work this weekend for the first time in years. I'm going to relax on the couch, tweet a bit,  catch up with some reading ( refer photo) and nap. I'm sure the school will function ok next week ( everything doesn't have to be planned to the last degree all the time and some things can just wait!)
Oh, and here is the lovely silent movie star Louise Brooks with a koala ( I don't know why) and from the same era (1920s) an impression of the future ( interesting) also s potential cold cure for me?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment