Friday 29 April 2016

Got a lot done

I popped up to school today for 4 hours to get some planning started for next month and some preparation for next week. I've been reading Pride and Prejudice.....I'd forgotten there were zombies in it! ( hope I'm reading the right version?) We have a graphic novel of it somewhere which I'll need to find ( I already have great graphic novel versions of Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights) I'll watch the movie tomorrow afternoon. ( that production of Wuthering Heights sounds interesting) I had some shopping for school to do which took a few hours. My son is 21 on Monday and is off to Melbourne tonight with his mates for a celebration. My daughter and I have volunteered to go down and pick him up on Sunday so I hope he doesn't get too wasted! Apparently they're off to Crown.
Tonight I will be working on a simple plan for writing a choose your own adventure story. One of my grade 2s is reading some graphic 'choose your own path' stories for reading so I thought it would be valuable for him to write his own story. It will be interesting to see how he goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment