Saturday 31 May 2014

E.B. White unit

I got up to work early today and prepared a maths unit on time. We have been studying measurement in maths during term 2 and this topic will finish it off. I have On Demand testing to do over the next 3 weeks. The Department's report writing program (QuickVic) will be downloaded next week and I'll start writing reports once testing is completed. 
I have digitised some of my EB White unit at school this morning so I can post it on TPT when we have finished The Trumpet of the Swan.
It was probably the first teaching unit I created in the late 80s. A lot of it is handwritten. Some of it is my  work but I have added material over the years from various sources. I put my Stuart Little unit on a floppy disc in the early 90s. When I tried to access it about 10 years ago I couldn't get it to work. Luckily I kept a hard copy.
Next door have put up a small electric fence near the back fence where the cows have been getting in after I put up some yellow and black tape. Hopefully this, and some more feed will keep them out. 





No comments:

Post a Comment