Wednesday 2 April 2014

Wildlife Park

Today we went on an excursion to the cinema to see Mr Peabody and Sherman ( I Really liked it but then I remember the TV cartoon.) I think the kids liked it. I know I laughed a lot.( Glenda Fraser came along with us)
We had lunch at Eureka Park (Supposedly the site of the Eureka Stockade in 1854) and had a play on their great playground.



After that we went to the Ballarat Wildlife Park and saw the reptiles, loads of kangaroos, koalas, eagles, emus and other animals ( Sadly we didn't see any Tasmanian Devils) We had an I ice cream, I bought them some souvenir stuffed animals and we went back to school. Back at school they put their photos ( we took our iPads along) into collages and posters using the Phoster app.





Red Tailed Cockatoo


No comments:

Post a Comment