Friday 11 March 2016

Long weekend

Went up to work early today to prepare for a short week.(We have our Labour Day holiday on Monday)
I finished a mini Hunchback of Notre Dame unit this morning and watched a DVD of The Count of Monte Cristo while I did some paperwork to make sure it was appropriate. Idecided to knock off early. ( it is Saturday and a long weekend afterall)
We had a visit yesterday from the tree loppers who were supposed to chop down a dangerous tree 6-7 weeks ago. They removed the tree while we were closed. I'll have to chase them up on Tuesday. I decided, seeing as they had done that, then I should clear some fallen branches and clear some down pipes on our roofs so I spent some time doing that before heading home. I'll need to have the gutters properly cleaned during the holidays.
The photos below are from various roofs at work.



Some large gum tree limbs on our storage shed roof took some shifting.
I don't think the possums will be happy with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment