Friday 19 June 2015

Community newsletter ready to be distributed.

I picked up 400 copies of the Glen Park Gazette from the printers this morning. the postman will deliver about 250 to the local area and I'll deliv.er the rest over the holidays. ( You will find a copy of it in the documents section of the official school website) 
I finished reading The Ghost of Thomas Kempe and will start a TPT literature unit on it over the break. I've also finished my Moonstone unit and have decided to start a unit on The Woman in White as well so we will have a gothic mystery unit to start next term. that will be followed by a unit on the Hobbit. I bought an old copy of Dr No yesterday which I'll read on the holidays, that might make a good text for a spy unit next term. This is the last week of term and this time next week I'll be on my winter break.
(Kookaburra out the front of school this morning and a rainbow and scene out the back of the schoolfrom yesterday afternoon)


No comments:

Post a Comment